[help] Website for player overview and criminal record

Hi everyone,

Would it be possible to make a script where after character creation the player would teleport to the part where you take a shot which automaticly gets uploaded to the sql server or some sort of database.

After that I want to make a website that includes all the information from the player like length, age, name which this picture that they took when entering the game. And I would like to include what kind of car they drive if this is possible to pull from the database(I only have seen license plates in the sql)
Also I want to allow the police to add if the player is wanted and what they are searched for and which fines still have to be payed and a history of fines.

I think most of this should be possible to make using the existing database from my server.
Most difficult would probably making the script to upload a image to my database without the user actually uploading the image him self outside fivem.
Could someone maybe send me in the right direction and possibly help a bit with the coding of the website (extracting the data from sql)?
I will make the project open source after it’s finished :slight_smile: