(HELP) vMenu takes over voice chat settings

I need help guys, i install vMenu and takes over mumble voip voice chat, mumble voip still works fine for normal players but if your an admin, you cant talk or hear anyone because admins cant get rid of voice chat out of vmenu, someone please tell me how to make mumble voip work with vMenu

Comment out the voice section in the vMenu permissions file.

1 Like

I’ve done that, so mumble voip works for normal players but not for admins because even if you uncomment it admins still have all options

1 Like

Admins can turn the voice off completely from the voice chat settings! Atleast that’s what I have done on my server!

1 Like

in the menu turn it off? coz thats what i do i uncheck voice chat but still cannot not talk to eachother

So let me check this out, You have vMenu and mumble voip!
When You turn off vMenu chat you cannot speak to each other?am I right?

1 Like

yes i have vmenu and mumble voip, when i uninstall vmenu everything works fine but when i have vmenu admins cant hear eachother, normal players can chat fie though

Hey I have the same issue

1 Like

I have created a tutorial, that should be able to help you turn off vMenu’s voice chat, and let Mumble VoIP work correctly.

Put this code on the server.cfg

add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VoiceChat.Menu" deny
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VoiceChat.All" deny
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VoiceChat.Enable" deny
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VoiceChat.ShowSpeaker" deny
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.VoiceChat.StaffChannel" deny

this is what i did to fix itCapture

Alright, its mostly recommended to comment it, like this.

#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VoiceChat.Menu" allow

But at least you got it solved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.