[HELP] Vice City map convertion

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me with converting the Vice Cry:Remastered or Vice City:Overhaul to make it run properly on FiveM server side, without textures glitching out, I could even give you a little tip for that ! Because I’m green on that, and I have not a single clue on how to conver a map to make it running FiveM

1 Like

I am currently working on converting the map i am 50% finished

Did you ever finish this?

yeah i did but there is already one out

Do you have a link for it by any chance? I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve been searching for one for vice city and liberty city but can’t find any for fivem :frowning:

Hi xNitroTheFoxx

After a Google search, I found the following post, which contains Vice City and much more.
I haven’t tested any of it, but I think it should work.

Nylander

2 Likes

yeah that one is pretty bad tho.

1 Like

But is it add on or does it replace ls? Cause I keep finding ones, but when I put them in it replaces ls and I don’t want that

I have converted Vice Cry Remasted to work with Fivem. I wanted to post a limited release, but I am unable to due to this being a new account. Due to the nature surrounding the mod itself, I only wanted to distribute it to a few people.

anychance i can get a copy of this?

Could I get a copy by any chance ?

Ill be sharing a link in a new post.

Nice one

Unfortunately my post here was unlisted by mods. Sorry for inconvenience. At least a couple people got the map before they took it down.

1 Like

can i get that?