HELP! @truck_logistics/server.lua:254: attempt to compare nil with number

Hey guys,

So I am trying to figure out how I can start a quick job. I click on the quick job in the menu and it does not spawn the trailer and start the job for me. This is the error that it is giving me below. Also when my truck spawns it is locked and wont let me enter. I try to unlock it and it says I do not own it when I just purchased it. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.
Desktop Screenshot 2022.04.14 - 14.55.47.97 (2)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

*bump still needing help. Please help me get this working if you can. much appreciated.

ever find a fix for this?

If you have the same issue, take the time to link the resource and actually paste the code in question. He didn’t get any help because nobody likes to try to help someone by staring at a screenshot of code and then guessing what’s populating the variables.

I was just curious cause I got the same error pointing to the same code as he did when I switched over to oxmysql. thanx for your input tho

I ended up buying this but thanks for your rudeness lol.

You’re more than welcome.

lol.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.