[Help] T1ger Garage

can someone help me with t1ger garage, it works great but i cant find my car, and i cant respawn it, it will also not return to garage when i /dv the vehicle, it actually appears i lost a purchased car as its not in any of the garages or impounds? no errors
even if the car is destroyed or /dv it still will not return to any garage

i have asked in the discord but am yet to get a response. any help would be great

Just change the state in your database

im talking about server wide for every car, i want default to be like eden, where if you /dv or do car wipe the car returns to the garage. wouldnt changing state just work until stored again or restarted? im fairly new to fivem developing

So find the code of eden that does that and implement it for yours

that’s basically what i am asking amigo. how to do just that. where to implement that code?, i have looked through the code and cant really pinpoint where to change that. i have since changed back to the newest eden. if i can figure out t1ger i will switch back because it is clean and works very well. i just cant have the vehicles be gone until server restart. would be ideal for my server for t1ger and eden to allow pulling the car from impound even if its int he world already like the old eden. no duping just when you spawn it from impound it deletes it in the world, no of this “your car is out go find it bs”. idk i will have to do more research thanks for the response.

I haven’t used t1ger in a long time but surely you could just add the impound event to your /dv command and that would solve that issue easily

yeah that is an option.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.