[HELP] Streaming more clothes to a server causes MLO texture issues. What am I doing wrong?

Hello,

I have recently been having an issue where if I stream a lot of custom clothes to my server using resources and Gtautil, the textures on some MLO’s become corrupted and flicker between many textures not showing its right one. I’m guessing because I went over the stream limit, I just want to know if anyone else gets this issue and is there a way to avoid or fix it?

Here is a video of the MLO issue: Screen capture - 6b7fea7674710773d2ad219e07f60cea - Gyazo

Many thanks!

1 Like

b1604 has a fwTxdStore limit of 65536, you’d need to upgrade past 1604 if you add that many .#td files.

2 Likes

Could you explain that in English so people like me that was dropped when they where born could understand it? b1604 is what? build 1604? Seems a bit old since it’s currently on 3486 or am I miss understanding you?

GTA build.

Thank you!

Hello people, thank you for your answers. I have the same problem, but in my case I have a higher build than the one mentioned, did you manage to correct the problem?

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with the same MLO, but a few base game GTA 5 buildings are having the same issues, like the building across from Bahama Mamas. I do have over 1000 ydds, and on my personal server, there isn’t a single issue. But once I transfer it to another server, it breaks. It appears the MLOs are using textures on objects, like a wall will have a warning label for a fire extinguisher or a workbench with different sized screwdrivers and things like that, some stuff breaks some stuff don’t.

same here i removed every streamble thing from my map and im still getting this issue