[HELP] Streaming Add-on Weapons

Greetings! I followed a few tutorials on how to stream add-on weapons to my five-m server, but it just won’t work. I guess I’m making a rookie mistake which I can’t seem to find.
What I did:

1. Create a __resource.lua file containing all of the .meta and data files for the weapon
  2. Used a template of an add-on weapon from the internet
  3. Changed everything in the template to my weapon’s name, category, damage types etc.
  4. Put the ytd and ydr in a stream folder
  5. Put all of the files in the server
  6. Nothing works - server loads up but when I try to give myself the weapon it will just say “Weapon not found”

Note: I tried not using a template but instead got the files from the OPENIV, including the whole weapons.meta, added my weapon in there as well under an unused value although it still didn’t work.
Tried renaming the weapons.meta to weapontar.meta and leaving only the information regarding my own weapon in there ( did not delete anything else as I used the template for this ) and it still won’t work!

I would really appreciate some help or if someone has a working template of AR/Shotgun/Pistol/SMG that can upload it I would appreciate it even more! Please keep in mind I am trying to stream an add-on weapon, not a replace