[HELP] Sql Problem

Hello everybody, i’m having issues with MySql [ slow query warning ] , what steps can i do for fix it?

depending on how big your database is you may want to look into indexing link here for more info:
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/mysql-indexes.html

optimizing your queries select * can be an expensive task especially if your not needing all that data, for example truck_categories (i dont know your structure so im just assuming)

say you have 10 columns but the data you need is only from 2 colums, why fetch all 10 columns with select * when you could do select id,name from truck_categories

yeah thank you very much, but i have a question that Did the slow query warning have an effect on my server?

Yes a slow query warning can affect performance, causing results not to be returned to your scripts, e.g a vehicle garage script a player pulls a vehicle out the garage during the slow query issue vehicle will more than likely not spawn or another example would be banking, a player tries to transfer money the transfer would be delayed or may not execute at all

1 Like

It was very kind of you