[HELP] Restart Notifications!

Hello everybody reading this, I am in the final stages of my server but there is one thing that i cannot seem to fix!

I cannot for the life of me find something I can use that can give the server notifications through the chat to warn people about an incoming restart.

I have tried using vAnnouncer, and that is useless as its client based so if somebody was to join 30 mins later that the person before, they will receive the notification 30 after the previous person.

I have tried other scripts such as Simple_announcer, and upon join it shows me the message in the chat before it has even had time to place it in the chat as a normal announcement.

I don’t know what to do, but i’m sure there is a lot of people out there with servers and have sorted this issue, so any help would be perfect as i’m out of ideas!

We already have out server automatic restarting every 4 hours, so that side is sorted, its just the notifications!

Thanks in advance! :heart:

Bump for the help!

1 Like

What about creating a custom script that just runs a while loop on a long delay. It’s server-side so the code won’t be refreshed if a new client joins, and to send the chat message just call TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', -1, message)

1 Like