HELP_Resource not loading in Zap Hosting Fivem Server

Hi All

I am not new to coding. Well I havent coded in about 10yrs so I gs Im NEW. However something are coming back to me as I work. But anywho I am working on a test server for Fivem through Zap-Hosting and my resources are not working properly.
I follow all the steps as needed but still nothing… None of my MLOs are showing… but in the live console (txadmin) it states it has started the resource but in game nothing. please someone help me.

If the MLO asset resource is shown as started, there’s three things that come to mind:

1. You do not have a valid license key (change your max players to 10 for non-element club).
  2. Your fxmanifest does declare the asset correctly.
  3. The asset is invalid and cannot be streamed.

Could you provide what your sv_maxclients is?

1 Like

1st I wanna say THANK YOU so much for answering me. I’ve been dealing with Friday and its driving me insane.

its 48slot
Also Im usig the QB-Core .

Do you have a Patreon Key to support 48 slots?

I don’t. I asked Zap Hosting did i need a Patreon Key if I didnt have over 48slots

You need a valid Patreon server key to use assets with anything over 10 slots.

So all I’m missing is a Patreon 15.99 subscription to make all my resources active in my server?

No, just set your server limit to 10. Or, if you want to use assets with more than 10 slots, subscribe to the element club on Patreon (follow official links to find the correct one).

Okay I done with ahead and set it to 10 but I’m probably gonna end up buy the membership… Do you mind if I hit up if I’m stuck like really stuck again… I usually don’t ask for help but I was stuck…

I’m available to help on the forums, yes. Reply below.

1 Like

Hey KC

Now that I have the elements membership it still not letting me stream clothing… But I’m still have the issue of my Mlo’s not showing up… it’s started in the server file but once in game nothing no ice cream shop or mansion