[Help] Random access denied to database from one day to another

Hello everyone. Please help, this is driving me mad. I’ve been using txAdmin and developing my ESX server with no database problems at all for nearly a month.

Yesterday, I closed FXServer, XAMPP and turned off my pc AS USUAL, didn’t change ANYTHING AT ALL, only to find a little surprise today. I opened the game to test a new script, and noticed it was stuck on a black screen (despite being able to load the game)

When I looked to the txAdmin live console, I noticed this:

This is my server.cfg:

Please help me. How can I fix this? I already tried different “solutions” read around the internet, rebooting my pc three times and disabling firewall, none of that worked, and I’d prefer not to start all over again

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Solved. Apparently, it was the stupid XAMPP that deleted the database’s permissions, despite being still there in the server’s users. I had to delete the user from phpMyAdmin, go to my server’s database > privileges > re-add the user from there. Adding it from Users didn’t work