[HELP] Question about ESX

Hello, I have a hard time grasping the changes with es_extended v1 final. I have more bugs than anything else. For example the backup of players position is done once in two when respawn. I think rather opting for version 1.1.0. However I would like to know where I could find the compatible scripts just before they are updated to the final version. I understood that the base that zap hosting on github contains only updated scripts and optimized for 1.1.0, (GitHub - zap-fivem/esx) however, a problem bothers me. I absolutely have to import the entire database instead of just importing the scripts that I need. Another question at the same time, I saw a script named esx_migrate and esx_boilerplate run in the zap database and I am not sure I understand its usefulness and operation. There is also the latest version of es_admin which works but write / -es_admin2 in chat every time I open the menu from the home key.

I heard otherwise that I can still use essentialmode with es_extended v1 final? If so, I would like to have additional explanations

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.