[HELP] Proximity Issues w/ ■■■■■■■■

Hi, everyone! I hope this isn’t the wrong place to post this: if it is, please let me know so I don’t make this mistake in the future.

I need the collective help of the community on this one. I’ve been trying to figure out, for days, what’s wrong with my proximity voice in game. I started by installing ■■■■■■■■ along with its prerequisites. Then I installed Trew-HUD-UI and realized that it can control proximity along with ■■■■■■■■ and along with esx_voice. I commented out start esx_voice in server.cfg and disabled the voice option in Trew (as per the devs instructions) and I still can’t get proximity to work. In the c_config.lua for ■■■■■■■■, it says it allows for customization of the proximity keybind, but that doesn’t seem to change anything in game for me. Am I doing something wrong? If anyone has any insight on this, I would really appreciate it. I’ve scoured all the topics I can to try and figure this out on my own.

Thanks in advance.
(I will append this topic by saying I’m brand new to server ownership and have very limited knowledge when it comes to scripts and programming, but I’m working on it.)