[HELP] Pokemon Cards

help!

So basically i need help to make less triggers for the ui i have had to make a trigger for each item card to show on the ui,

need help on it making it a one trigger thing, so the ui picks up the correct card in the inventory

So basically it has a trigger for each item, this was the only way i could get it working as i am new to working with ui.

Explaining things is not my strong point so just DM me for my discord
Please help

Github link
Github link

#UPDATE

imma link up with @thibaultD over the coming and days and get a good script together

seems interesting, anyway you could make an item like a binder or something so i can store all my cards into one area somehow?

1 Like

Hey ! :slightly_smiling_face:

I will DM you to get together in discod and try to brainstorm some ideas if you want. :wink:

The first idea that comes to my mid would be to create a structure that contains all the pokemon cards and their attributes (display[bool] etc…) in your client (or even in another lua file, cards.lua to make the code easier to read), then you send your structure to the script.js (modified by the client if needed, for the display attribute for example) and you unpack it their (you can also use a loop in your script.js to show or not every card instead of one condition statment by card).

1 Like

Is it working? If so mind releasing it?