[HELP] OVH Dedicated server open port issue

I just recently bought a dedicated OVH server and I have gotten mostly everything set up except I cannot seem to figure out how to open the ports for fivem on the dedicated server. I have opened ports on my own PC and even on an OVH VPS, but for some reason I just can not get it to work on a dedicated OVH server. I opened the ports in windows defender firewall and in ovh dashboard I have their firewall disabled. What else could I be missing?

And you opened the 40120 or the 30120 ports as defined in your txadmin? And it’s set up in the outgoing and incoming tcp and ups rules?

Yes I did. So it turns out with OVH dedicated hosting the ports do not show up as open on port checkers even though they are. So on the port checker it says closed but I am able to join the server with no issues so I guess it’s just something I didn’t know about dedicated hosting.

Me either lol I have them too haven’t been the biggest fan. I wish you luck on your project sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Thanks for the info!

Same proplem on ovh