[HELP] Need help extending the timeout limit past 300 seconds & or get Liberty City into a YMAP!

Hello, I am trying to add Liberty Rewind into my FiveM server and frankly it is taking too long to load and is making my server timeout after 300 seconds. Is there any way to make the timer go to 1000 seconds instead? And or does anyone have Liberty City (Addon to the map) as a YMAP? I am willing to purchase if needed.

I cant remember where the file is located, if your using txadmin you can search for this var HBCooldown
its set to 300 change it to w/e you need.

It will stop restarting the server.

1 Like

I also broke down larger stream folders into smaller ones for sake of the server loading them up.

Do you know how to do that with Liberty Rewind?

Well the server takes time to load, so I just thought of giving more time to the server.

1 Like

Hey, sorry to bump an old thread but I’ve been having a issue similar to this. I got a server file and it will get stuck loading a resource and it will restart after 45 seconds everytime. I tried setting the resource starting limit to 600 seconds in the TXAdmin web page but it didn’t work. Do you know how to fix this?

go to your txdata folder then defualt and config.json you can change it there