[Help] Need Assistance with Dual Servers Setup - One VPS

I am not quite at the stage where I could test this, I am asking ahead of time so that I may receive an answer by the time I get to it. My goal is to have the ability to run two servers shall I need them, and have them share databases. There isnt much help or specification on this topic.

To specify, I have two instances of servers running through seperate CFG files that are designated via the run commands.

cd ~/fivem_resources && screen -s "FiveM server" bash ~/fivem_server/run.sh +exec server.cfg
cd ~/fivem_resources && screen -s "FiveM server" bash ~/fivem_server/run.sh +exec server2.cfg

Both use different ports, yes.

Two instances of servers successfully run and are joinable, with it HOPEFULLY? utilizing only one of each directory.

(Dont mind the fivem_server2X directory, it is just for testing purpose and isnt called to by anything.)
da379dfe62e0d1536058e45f2285a245

These directories are /fivem_resources and /five_server. Resources being the one housing the .CFGs and Server being the one with the run.ph

TL;DR -
I want to know how to make sure I can run one or additionally two servers that borrow from the same directory in order to share player progress. I do NOT know if I am correct in the way that I am doing this and preemptively looking for help- and would be open to any tips in the future.

Do I make two data directories? Two server directories?

Bumping.