[HELP] Need advice with mapping

Hello everyone,
Recently i started making custom MLO with kinda having zero experience with maping or modeling.
Project wasent really suposed to succeed tbh but i made it far more then i thought it would have… Now i have a beautifull and big coffie bar next to Legion Square…
The thing is. Somewhere in between my work my interior got bug, and iam too far to quit now.

Bug is:
my interior working good as far as admin enter Noclip, or whenever a player die inside, whole interior with objects and everything simple disapear.
Other thing i noticed that ussually interior is no clip dosent appear untill u enter them, myn kinda working other way. (u can see it from outside and if u no clip inside it disapear)
Whole interior working perfect if u walk inside normal and if u dont die.

I already tried:
Making an interior proxy file, disabling every resource and map on server except this mlo. trying changing LOD settings, iam kinda sure i tried every posible codewalker flags for ether interior shell or col. disabling all custom objectsmade except shell (to see will it load.) and a few other stuffs i can’t even remmember.
This is my firs project when we talk about maping and it looks great and Iam kinda sad to leave it now. Can anyone refer me to something what might be a problem?

Working in:
3dsmax
codewalker
openIV
photoshop(for custom textures only)
ytypmaker2.0

Thank on everyone time who is willing to help in advance.

Try updating the server gamebuild

add this to your starter file

+set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189

How mine looks like? (For beginners)

@echo off
echo Clearing the junks......
del /f /s /q cache
echo Done!
cd /d C:\Yourserver\cfx-server-data-master
C:\Yourserver\FXServer.exe +exec server.cfg +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189

Thanks for your reply,
I already have that, same as i tryed to delete it, didnt help eather

Isn’t that what usually happens when the collision file doesn’t specify the correct room indices?