[Help] I'm trying to install some custom clothes (Shoes) and it glitches my character

Hello to everyone who reads this, i am new on making servers, so, we just bought the fivem element club argentum on patreon and we got it, so we we’re trying to install some custom clothes and once i finally recognize how, it’s happening a glitch with my character, once i select the shoes that i put, my entire character glitches, specially his body. Idk if it is because i put some jbib and lower files in the shoes stream folder and once i started the shoes file that also starts a non existent torso and pants file.

What i used was GTAutil using this guide : [How-to] Streaming addon clothes and ped props for mp freemode models

And also a video, i did all what the tutorial shows, and once i understanded what was going on with that i tried to do what i just watched on the vid but with the shoes that i wanted to test and well, that’s what happens now, if someone could help me to fix this i would be glad. (Sorry if it is impossible to understand, i’m doing my best to write this in english)

068ad8f285d9c93caf4575552fd628a70b57deec

1 Like

Hello!

I think this is what happens when we try to install/put clothes that are created for the main characters of the GTAV in MP characters. I mean, the clothes that are created and molded to the body of Franklin, Michael and Trevor are tailored to this character and trying to put them in MP must be a problem for him.

There are so many cool clothes for the main characters that it’s a shame they don’t work well! I hope in the future to learn how to make it work.

P.S.: Some of Franklin’s clothes have worked for me, this one in particular, but I don’t know why.

2 Likes

Thx for the help i think i gonna try with the one you linked

So we can only use custom clothing made for MP models? That would suck because there is barely any for MP versus Franklin

@Muzzus any luck fixing this? having the same issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.