[Help] How to install mods on hosted server

Hello everyone,
New to the forum, RedM and RDR2. Im trying to set up a small hosted RP server for me and some friends. I am able to start the game and have friends join but without any mods my friends get bored quick.
I have tried to find information on what i need to do but with no luck. I have tried to follow along with some tutorials but the folders they talk about i cant find on my server. If anyone has any information on how to get mods working or even good mods to use please let me know.
I am currently using ■■■■■■■ hosting as for now because Zap says they dont support RedM as of now.
Thank you so much for looking at this topic

@HighnoonRP As of now you cannot stream any mods/addons/assets as RedM is only prerelease.

If your looking for scripts there are a few releases in the development section, but because RedM is still fairly new there aren’t hundreds of resources to just drag and drop into a server so you might have to wait or do some coding to add the features you want.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you for the information, I will try scripts and look around to find a friendly server me and my friends can play on.

Thank again.

1 Like