[HELP] Having Issues with ymaps [RESOLVED]

Hellloooooo everyone! I have a thing happening. I created an EVOC course (basically, a crap ton of cones) for our server’s EVOC training. I created it using “Menyoo map builder” and tried to change from .xml to .ymap using their converter that apparently has been broken for a while. I’ve tried to use openIV to create a YMAP, it did, however isn’t populating in my server. Attached is the resource file that I created to install said ymap.

Anyone have any ideas? Yes, I have added the “start xxxxx” in my server CFG. Additionally, I am able to stop/restart the resource using console, and console is reporting no errors with this resource. Considering I’ve been working on this for the last 4 hours, it is possible I am missing something so small. I have also included the .xml and the .ymap.xml in the archive for reference, if anyone is able to assist it would be greaaatttlllyyyy appreciated! <3

evoc.rar (14.0 KB)

My issue was resolved by installing: Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center

the converter worked as expected!