[Help] gcphone uncaught(in promise) notallowederror : permission denied

I have some error when I’m try to call someone and it can’t call anymore

So has you can see in the Java Script something is right correct? And also that’s a pathway to a script folder. So, follow that pathway and once you do, go to line 6 and the problem will be there.

1 Like

In that file don’t have line code or I don’t know how to open java file TT_TT

I think for you to edit the code in VS Code you have to have the plugin installed for Java.

1 Like

So. I’m try to download newest version It’s has same problem

Yeah than I don’t know what else to do at this stage now. Maybe just try to look through the codes and make sure there are no problems. But that’s all I know on how to fix it.

1 Like

Thx. very much I’ll try to find the problem sir.

Awesome! Good luck!

1 Like

This’s line 6 in js script TT_TT

1 Like

Disable the Webrtc function… that fixed it for me iam currently adapting the gcphone to Saltychat

If I Disable the Webrtc can I use phone in 128 slot?

the WebRtc is just for calling other people.

if you disable it you need to either set your gcphone to trigger the tokovoip call system, the saltychat one or else.

You’re not the only one having this issue. Since the recent FiveM update, there seems to be something blocking the security permissions and this is affecting a lot of servers.

Many servers do not want to use Teamspeak or TokoVOIP and rather stay with Mumble.

We’ve ran a test with a old version of our server, it’s giving the same NotAllowedError: Permission Denied error but on other FiveM builds it’s not.

Can u tell me how to use Mumble for gcphone?

What have you do ?

no wathing for me

Hi, i have the same exactly problem, but our server admin wants to use teamspeak as voice server with tokovoip and gcphone. Did anyone have any idea how to solve this problem staying with TS?

finally I use mumble-voip and change some line in gcphone

There’s no fix. Just disable WebRTC and find an alternative to use GCPhone without WebRTC.

WebRTC is no longer supported by FiveM due to security exploits and it’s better like that.

2 Likes

i am not able to connect to a server due to an error caused by gcphone is it because of that ?