[HELP] Firescript '/fire start 5 5 5 5'

Hello all,

I’ve been on the search for a fire script. I use to have the certain fire script, but can no longer find it. The script i’m after is one where you do /fire start 5 5 5 5 but you can replace the 5’s to different number depending on the size of fire.

A link of video where the fire script im after is used: https://youtu.be/87if4Jb4-so?t=1113

If anyone has it, please link me it. It would be a great help.

Many thanks,
ZINKS 123

Have you seen this post? [Release] Firescript v1.0 Alpha
I havent tested it but it seems great.

Yes I have. It’s not the same script I’m after.

Thanks anyway.

You could always modify it

I dont know how to code lol. Of I knew how to code, I would have made it lol.

It was released, but then was removed / locked. Can’t remember completely why.

I don’t see why it was because it worked great

Could be anything, but it was removed for a reason. Most likely stolen code or the owner wanted to taken off.

Last time I had a server, I could find it but now, it’s no where. What fire script do you have?

Me? A custom one, anyway there’s nothing you can do about it now. There’s always other fire scripts :slight_smile:

There is another one, but you can’t control how big you want the fire to be :frowning:

You can always make your own.

Im trying to learn how to make FiveM Scripts, but I just can’t get my head around it lol. Do you know anyone who could help me with that?

fire.rar
I didnt make it. Its just a fire script I found on my PC. Credit goes to the owner, I dont take any credit at all.

1 Like

I might create one myself tomorrow. If I do I’ll send it to you in a PM and publish it.

2 Likes

Thank you! This helps alot!

fire.rar (2.9 KB)

Here is the creds btw

Author: Lucas Decker, Dylan Thuillier

Email: lucas.d.200501@gmail.com, itokoyamato@hotmail.fr

2 Likes