[Help] EUP Server Sided *Doesn't work*

I have now spent over 6 hours trying to get EUP server sided to work, I can get the menu and everything, but all the clothes stay as the regular GTA 5 clothing, so I just get freemode characters that have a parachute and fucked clothing.

Do I need the FiveM Element Club if so, what exactly is it?

Best regards
Sleepy.

Yes you do.

FiveM Element Club Argentum or above is the tier you would need.

So if I went and donated 15 dollars a month on Patreon to get the FiveM Element Club Argentum, how would I be able to make EUP work on my server?

I use Zap hosting BTW

Thx for the fast reply too :smiley:

1 Like

The same way as within the EUP post.

You just can’t stream MP Clothing without the tier.

So you download EUP again and add it to my server files?

I read somewhere on a forum for EUP FiveM that you need a key license from the Tier… Could you explain how that works possibly?

So to stream MP clothing (i.e. EUP) you need to have the Patreon tier of FiveM Element Club Argentum or higher. This as seen on the Patreon page for FiveM will allow you to use/stream MP Clothing (i.e. EUP). While having the tier you can use https://keymaster.fivem.net/ to generate a license key to let your perks be usable within the server.

Then you will have the perks to stream MP Clothing and utilize the other perks given for said tier.

Awesome.

Possibly my last question
In my config file of my server it says : #This is an official FiveM server hosted by ZAP-Hosting.com. You do not need to put a license key here.

So if I where to donate and get the tier and create the license key, I just put the license key in anyway and it will register my tier so I can stream custom clothing?

I’d say get another license and over right it. I’m not sure though. Feel free to make a ticket on zap hosting and ask them, just to be 100% sure.

I’m not sure of what you mean when saying “over right it”
There is no license key as of right now, but if I donated should I just add it to the config?

I’ll make a ticket on zap hosting right now before I start spending money.

Yeah, make a ticket to make sure. I don’t work with them so I can’t be 100% accurate with ya.

If you believe this topic is solved mark said post in here as the solution :slight_smile:

I will as soon as I get the ticket answered from zap hosting.

I really appreciate all the help, you are a legend.
Love you brother, stay safe

Best regards
Sleepy

1 Like

What did they say?

@Antoni2060 you do need to use your own key and you can input that in the settings section of your zap-hosting panel once you enter it and save it restart the server and you should be able to stream the clothing tho it could take upto six houras for the key to work they say but my frienmd did this last night and it was instant.

Thanks man!!

Will this feature come to free use? To stream clothes withouth the 15 USD / moth?

I am not the creator so I have no clue but the $15 a month also lets you color your title for the server and with EUP your sever is put into its own category so every time someone looks for EUP on the server list yours is listed :slight_smile:

Hey could u help me seeting it up having trouble with installing it and there is really no tutorial how to
Ps i have 15$ patreon

ok I need help, I have nativeui running and have installed the other resources correctly, but the /eup menu still will not work.

Where exactly do you put it in the settings of ZapHosting?