[Help] EUP crashing my server

I’m having an issue where eup-stream crashes my server entirely causing it to restart. Anyone have this issue and know how to fix this.

I have NativeUI, eup-ui, and proper EUP from the EUP Team. I have also tried doing what they said and using a launch argument of +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189 and I’m not sure if it’s working or not but I don’t think it’s the game version because thats for EUP 8.2+ and I’m trying to use EUP 8.1. Before any one asks, I’ve tried the +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2189 both in the TxAdmin and in the server.cfg as well. The server is a private server with less than 8 slots on it.

It can take a while for EUP items to be iterated by the server on the initial startup (while they are not cached), and depending on hardware the server’s process can hang multiple times before it does. How many times does it crash for you?

If I start it with EUP as “start eup-stream” in the server.cfg it crashes when I try to boot it up and it gets stuck and if I start it as “#start eup-stream” causing it not to start, when I try to start it, it crashes my server.

1 Like

did you resolve this ?