[Help] esx_phone problems

Hey, lately I’ve been trying to put together a rp server. I’ve used a lot of esx scripts that’s working just amazing except for esx_phone which I just can’t get working properly

It works perfectly when sending messages between players in-game, but when I try to send a message to police, taxi, ambulance or mechanic, the people in thoose jobs won’t receive any messages. It says that the message has been sent and all but nothing happens on the other guys end.

This has been an extremely annoying problem and would love for anyone to help, I would appreciate it a lot! I will provide any information needed if asked for it.

Some info:
Running on the build released 28-Jan
Essentialmode: 5.0.0

1 Like

Did you start esx_phone before your jobs in the server.cfg?

7 Likes

yea lol that fixed it x) thanks ^^

1 Like

No problem
(20 characters)

how do i remove the hotkeys for the controller
\

2 Likes

@foregz Go to the client folder then go main.lua
replace line 266 with

if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, 288 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, 288 ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) and (GetGameTimer() - GUI.Time) > 150 then

You probably figured it out b now but that could help other.
This will still bind F1 to open phone but will disable controller keybind

2 Likes

is there a way to move the phone off of F1 as it conflicts with Lambda?

Go to [esx]\esx_phone\client\main.lua and add a new key to line 287

guys i have esx_phone esx_phone3 and esx_blackberry everything is working but when you call someone you cant hear other

Does someone know why I can’t see my own phone number?

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: