[help] els

I am currently using MrDaGree ELS pack, and am trying to install [https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/21771-2019-charger-chp-pack/] onto it. I have done the normal steps of adding a ELS vehicle and every time I have only got the code 3 lights to work; this pack is vital to my server and I need it working soon. I have tried asking MrDaGree but got no answer. Any help is needed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: