[Help] Driving bug

With some cars, I have a driving bug that gives them an abnormal speed or overturns it at every turn. Here is an example of my problem on the video. I read that the properties were in handling.meta and vehicle.meta, but after several changes, nothing changes. Do you have an idea to solve my problem? The car on the video comes from this mod: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2015-dodge-charger-rt

I can guarantee you from looking at that its not a bug, You need to edit the Meta Files correctly and map it to the right vehicle.

Again this is not a bug just an error on your behalf, you will have to edit the handling lines according to the model

1 Like

That car is meant to replace the “buffalo” car spot, changing it to a custom name would mess up the handling etc.

It look’s like your vehicle weight is to low or the gravity force is to low.

The problem is the handling.meta file, because I can change the speed of the vehicle. But do you know where it comes from toning in turns? It is not the weight the problem nor even the gravity, because I change both and nothing changes.

I attributed this mod to the dominator which is not the original car of the mod, but I change the names in all the files to avoid errors

^

20charactesaresaaa