[HELP] Creating an Image Server for GCPhone Reignited

Hey Guys!

So my server is running the latest version of GCPhone-Reignited… what I thought was the best option for a RP based phone system when it comes to FiveM… until I found out that just recently ceased development/further support. Everything with the phone works as is aside from the camera, and in turn trying to send photo messages through messages, twitter, etc. As far as I can tell, this is because the image-server the phone uses by default was previously hosted by the developers and since development has stopped, said image server no longer works.

That being said, I would love to be able to just create my own image server using the same concept they had theirs running with. I tried following the guide here:

However, I was still having issues once getting this setup properly. The images seemed to be saving and then being pulled properly when you’d try to view them, however the notifications (Ex. Twitter) just showed links to the image instead of the actual picture. I know pretty basic HTML and a little bit of LUA here and there, but by no means and am expert with code so I’m coming here for help. When I originally ran into this issue about a month ago, I posted an issue on their GitHub and that’s when they told me they weren’t sure why the notifications weren’t showing properly but it probably had something to do with me trying to use my own image server instead of theirs. So I switched to theirs and everything worked perfectly… until it suddenly stopped.

I guess what I’m asking is if anyone is experienced enough with this kind of stuff to help me possibly know what I would need to do to basically clone their image server on my own VPS.

Thanks so Much!