[Help] Converting ELS Cars Into Non-ELS?

Is There Any Way Of Converting ELS Into Non-ELS If So Could Some One Explain, Thank You

Google, if you can’t find it try yourself.

This is not possible unless you are a vehicle modeler so you cant.

2 Likes

whats the difference between els and non els

1 Like

wait why would you convert els to non els

find a carvarations file for the police type, and then a carcals file and rename the vehicle name in the carvarations.meta file to match the vehicle works for me! i got rid of els on an els stringer vehicle and it worked.

3 Likes

can u show me an example?

Yeah - this is not possible and if it was that simple everyone would be doing it. The stringer vehicle he is talking about is modeled so its both ELS and non-ELS. We have it on our server.

1 Like

also it has to be an unlocked model to convert most vehicle authors lock their models so it’s quite impossible to do so with a locked model

1 Like

ELS is the changing of extras. You would have to make a dummy center it and then make the light 50% smaller- non ELS (default) works by the light increasing in size by 50%. If your serious about doing it the model would neee to be unlocked and you would need to have a legitimate version of zmodeler3.

1 Like

and trust me do not use cracked zmodeler3 or attempt to use it zmodeler3 (my guess) has a pirate detecting software or something like that that detects pirated software and you wont be able to import idk i dont use it but i tried before and it did that lol (i bought it now) anyway also the fact that half the zmodeler3 cracks out there contain viruses so your best bet would be to buy zmodeler3 from the original source not some other website.

1 Like

(from experience) using a cracked version will not allow the model to load. Loads to 99% and crashes. I just bought a license in the end

2 Likes

yeah it happend to me so i just ended up buying it it’s not worth it downloading a crack because for me all it did was load to 99 and crash