{help! } clothing issue

I’ve been having clothing issues and cant figure it out after i had to reinstall my server do to problems I got forced to game build 3095 but before i was on build 2699 and ever since i added the clothes I had before I had to reinstall my server my clothes stop working / loading and the textures around the city starts to not load and go low texture like as Ur texture budge is turned down (my texture budge is up it has nothing to do with client sided stuff its server sided ) i had 0 problems until i had to reinstall my server (default build) its like there’s a limit as like i cant add addon clothes past a point

ill add a picture below to show the clothes i have added the ones that have a blue like is ones that i converted to addon for the reason i have civ clothes replacing the gta stock clothes

if any body can help would be a huge thank you ive been trying to figure this out for days

first 2 photos are addon on clothes too ( SAHP, lucadesigns_pbpd )

Screenshot 2024-12-03 224553
Screenshot 2024-12-03 224559