[Help] Bug reconnecting

I have a problem, I hope someone can help me because I am desperate. The problem is that once I enter my server, everything loads correctly but if I disconnect and enter again, only the music from the loadscreen plugiun plays and within the character I do not get the menus, the chat or the HUD.
Does anyone think what could happen?

I had some weird error 2 nights ago, closed fivem mid game, then when i reconnect it wont give me the intro video, loads me straight into the map, with no ped selection screen… then it just sits there never giving me a menu to select my spawn or anything… now this is happening on every server i try to join… any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m really glad to know that it doesn’t just happen to me! I have verified that it also happens on other servers and that relieves me a lot. It just started to happen to me 2 days ago too. I thought it was some new plugin and went crazy. I have lost a day of modifications but at least now I know that it is not a server problem.

When you say disconnect you mean it takes you back to then fivem screen?

There is some issues when disconnecting from servers and reconnecting without restarting fivem, I allways restart fivem on a disconnect from a server otherwise I experiance issues normally with nui related content

F8 quit normally but ESC disconnect too