[HELP] "attempt to index a nil value (Global 'ESX')"

Since I updated the “es_extended” and “artifacts server” a script stopped giving, and appears this error in the console, somebody help me please? I’ll leave the error lines and soon I’ll leave the complete code, thank you very much for trying to help me, thank you!

Line 389

Citizen.CreateThread(function()

Line 396

if ESX.PlayerData.job ~= nil and ESX.PlayerData.job.name == 'ambulance' and k ~= 'BossActions' then

All code

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		Citizen.Wait(0)

local coords = GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId())
		for k,v in pairs(Config.Zones) do
			if(v.Type ~= -1 and GetDistanceBetweenCoords(coords, v.Pos.x, v.Pos.y, v.Pos.z, true) < Config.DrawDistance) then
				if ESX.PlayerData.job ~= nil and ESX.PlayerData.job.name == 'ambulance' and k ~= 'BossActions' then
					DrawMarker(v.Type, v.Pos.x, v.Pos.y, v.Pos.z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0.0, 0.0, Config.MarkerSize.x, Config.MarkerSize.y, Config.MarkerSize.z, Config.MarkerColor.r, Config.MarkerColor.g, Config.MarkerColor.b, 100, false, true, 2, false, false, false, false)
				elseif k == 'BossActions' and ESX.PlayerData.job ~= nil and ESX.PlayerData.job.name == 'ambulance' and ESX.PlayerData.job.grade_name == 'boss' then 
					DrawMarker(v.Type, v.Pos.x, v.Pos.y, v.Pos.z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0.0, 0.0, Config.MarkerSize.x, Config.MarkerSize.y, Config.MarkerSize.z, Config.MarkerColor.r, Config.MarkerColor.g, Config.MarkerColor.b, 100, false, true, 2, false, false, false, false)
				elseif k ~= 'AmbulanceActions' and k ~= 'VehicleSpawner' and k ~= 'VehicleDeleter' and k ~= 'Pharmacy' and k ~= 'StairsGoTopBottom' and k ~= 'StairsGoBottomTop' and k ~= 'BossActions' then
				end
			end
		end
	end
end)

send the full script cant really see if you have a ESX function to get this work.

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: