[Help] [AS332] Sheriff helicopter

Hey so i cant get this to work on my server

so the server starts and alt that but when im gonna spawn it in the game crashes

here is a image
dfdbbb

Download:

2 Likes

As from what has happened with myself, it states “Poly 0 edge reference is invalid. It leads to vertex 6528 when there are only 259 vertices” meaning that FiveM won’t be able to handle the model.

ahhh okay hope the fivem can add so we can stream that model

2 Likes

I believe this is the case with the air force one aircraft. Some models unfortunately just cannot be handled. To my knowledge anyway.

do you guys know a good heli then?

2 Likes

Why not use the as350?

I personally use the aw139 or you can use the as350 because they are both nice.

Link? Download?

3 Likes

as350

aw139

And here is the download link for the aw139. Let me know if the download broke itself again.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kuy4EGJGIiLrX_V2NKbmNCqkVhS6C30P?usp=sharing

1 Like

ahh okay thanks

2 Likes

It’s not necessarily that FiveM “can’t handle the model”, it’s just a broken model and FiveM can’t handle broken models. Like it says in the message, something about the model is invalid.

Exactly ((20char))

the heli works in single player tho

But thanks for the info

2 Likes

Maybe gta itself loads the model anyway, but FiveM prevents broken models from being loaded.

Thanks they works fine

2 Likes

Adding on to what @Vespura said - As a modeler myself, there was a export bug with zModeler3 that has been patched months ago now. Models such as these and also the dodge rambulance were export when there was an export bug that only affected FiveM users. If you want these models to work, contact the modeler and ask him/her to reexport the model. Of course also check that the files are not over 16mb and that you metas are all correct.

Hope this helps,

Dunning

1 Like

Hello, I tried it and it works perfectly. except that the rear doors do not open. my character goes through and sit on the edge like the maverick

Yes I’m aware of this bug but idk how to fix this. It probably has something to do with seat locating on the model. Or meta’s, I Have no idea but its a nice model because I use it as a medivac and air unit for law enforcement so there is no need for all the seats to work for me.

when i try to get into the heli it crashes me any idea why?