[HELP] /alert 1 to 5 (got it working) but need to show an image on screen

So here I am asking for help, I literally searched multiple times for over 1 month on the forum, outside some discord help servers for this with no luck and everyone who has the answer try to get money from me, or the people who found it somewhere don’t share.
So this is it, is a script that Draws on RGB multiple info on the screen like my discord, how many players are online and and alert system that we use on our server to send a /alerta from 1 to 5 and it draws on the bottom of the screen ALERTA POLICIAL LVL 1 or whatever number up to 5, the only thing that I REALLY wish to have is some way to add an image, to whatever position based to work with the alerts
so /alerta 1 to 5 draws the text on the bottom of the screen if you’re a cop.
/alerta 0 will make the text dissapear so I need to have this image to dissapear with the /alerta 0 too

My plan is to release this here on the forum cause Im tired of people not sharing anything that helps the community

This is the code:
CLIENT

local nivelActual = '0'

local function RGBRainbow( frequency )
	local result = {}
	local curtime = GetGameTimer() / 1000

result.r = math.floor( math.sin( curtime * frequency + 0 ) * 127 + 128 )
	result.g = math.floor( math.sin( curtime * frequency + 2 ) * 127 + 128 )
	result.b = math.floor( math.sin( curtime * frequency + 4 ) * 127 + 128 )

return result
end

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		Wait(1)
		local jucatori = 0
		pPed = GetPlayerPed(-1)

for i, player in ipairs(GetActivePlayers()) do
			jucatori = jucatori + 1
		end

Dibujar(0.502, 0.493, 1.0,1.0, 0.37, "CRIMECITYRP® ~w~|~s~ discord.gg/3fqB8TK", 255, 255, 255, 255, true)

Dibujar(0.555, 1.468, 1.0,1.0, 0.40, "~w~ID: ~s~"..GetPlayerServerId(NetworkGetEntityOwner(GetPlayerPed(-1))), 255, 255, 255, 255, true)

Dibujar(0.502, 1.468, 1.0,1.0, 0.40, "~w~[~s~ONLINE ".. jucatori .."/32~w~]", 255, 255, 255, 255, true)

if nivelActual ~= '0' then 
			Dibujar(0.739, 1.468, 1.0,1.0, 0.40, "ALERTA POLICIAL NIVEL "..nivelActual, 255, 0, 0, 255, false)
		end
	end
end)

RegisterNetEvent('MandarAlerta')
AddEventHandler('MandarAlerta',function(alerta)
	exports['t-notify']:SendImage ('info', nil,'https://i.imgur.com/eKethNO.png', 10000, true, false)
    nivelActual = alerta

end)

function Dibujar(x,y ,width,height,scale, text, r,g,b,a, rainbox)
	SetTextFont(4)
	SetTextProportional(0)
	SetTextScale(scale, scale)
	if rainbox then
		local rainbow = RGBRainbow( 1 )
		SetTextColour(rainbow.r, rainbow.g, rainbow.b, a)
	else
		SetTextColour(r, g, b, a)
	end
	SetTextDropShadow(0, 0, 0, 0,255)
	SetTextEdge(1, 0, 0, 0, 255)
	SetTextDropShadow()
	SetTextOutline()
	SetTextEntry("STRING")
	AddTextComponentString(text)
	DrawText(x - width/2, y - height/2 + 0.005)
end

SERVER

ESX = nil

TriggerEvent('esx:getSharedObject', function(obj) ESX = obj end)

RegisterCommand('alerta',function(source, args, rawCommand)

local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)

if xPlayer.job.name == 'police' then
        rawCommand = rawCommand:sub(8)
        if tonumber(rawCommand) >= 0 and tonumber(rawCommand) < 6 then
            alerta = rawCommand
            TriggerEvent('Sync')
        else
            TriggerClientEvent('mythic_notify:client:SendAlert', source, { type = 'error', text = 'Debes seleccionar una alerta del 0 al 5!', length = 2500, style = { ['background-color'] = '#FF0000', ['color'] = '#000000' } })
        end    
    else
        TriggerClientEvent('mythic_notify:client:SendAlert', source, { type = 'error', text = 'No tienes permisos para ejecutar ese comando', length = 2500, style = { ['background-color'] = '#FF0000', ['color'] = '#000000' } })
    end

end, false, { help = 'Pon el nivel de alerta de la ciudad', params = {{ name = 'numero de alerta [0-5]' }} })

RegisterServerEvent('Sync')
AddEventHandler('Sync', function()
	TriggerClientEvent('MandarAlerta', -1, alerta)
end)

Any help will be appretiated

I was thinking to maybe make use this to draw the image
https://forum.cfx.re/t/join-logo-image-1-1/83250
and this to make it work…
https://forum.cfx.re/t/help-with-creating-a-server-side-for-my-script/1442440

But I dont know how to merge them.

1 Like

You can do that including HTML to your script you can take de base from that script you mentioned, I dont know a lot about HTML so I cant tell you how yo can do it, but I would like a lot to help you. I hope you get to do that script.0

If you want some help I can talk to you in via discord and help you to do it because I have a police alert script with picture in my server.

My discord is Gimeno#4447