[HELP] Adding synced modded vehicles without streaming?

No funny business. I am making a small server for me and a few buddies to run around on FivePD. I want to add custom FiveM ready cars but cannot afford the $15 monthly Patreon sub for file streaming, especially if the server is just going to be private. How can I take cars made for FiveM (i.e OCRP Leo Pack) And change it so that the files can be installed locally on GTA, while the cars are still synced correctly on the server. If clarification is needed, feel free to comment. Thanks!

… but you don’t have to have a subscription for streaming assets? Only for ones in subdirectories in the game, so only for ped outfits.

Huh. That’s odd, my vehicles aren’t streaming. I’ve cleared the server cache, tried moving the “stream” folders to an “assets” folder, and they still don’t seem to stream. Here’s what that looks like.

Fixed. Turns out it’s not a replacement mod and I was spawning cars as if they were :P. Use a trainer to find streamed cars if someone is looking for this later, couldn’t find them in vMenu but could find them in simple trainer

i mean i guess people don’t know but if you make your servers slot 8 or less you have all the premium options on. addon clothes etc