[Help] Add-on vehicle only has 1 livery .dds

So i am getting back into making liveries for custom cars. Usually i can find the right files to change the lights, textures, ect., but this time im getting stumped.

A player requested i make them a custom livery for the Bentley 17 continental. Found the lights, glass, and paint1.dds files in the .ytd.

Problem is, the paint1.dds only applys the custom image to clthen center line of the vehicle (trunk, roof, hood). I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find where the rest of the body gets its color from besides the carvariations.meta. there is no “sign_1.dds”, nothing that jumps out as even being the same color as the image that shows up.

If anyone knows where to find the rest of it, id appreciate it.

That’s just how the model is set up - you’ll need to use ZModeler3 to change it yourself, if you know how to. BTW, using IRL brands and car models is against the PLA and will get the server suspended, so I highly suggest you get rid of it before someone finds out :wink:

Oh ya for sure. I only used the name so somwone familiar with the situation would know what im talking about.

Its not actually a branded vehicle lol

And sadly i have not used Zmodeler3 yet. Was going tl be looking into that later actually. Happen to know any good tutorials or forums that explain setting it up and using it?