[HELP] A Custom Map with "Custom Props Add-On" Has Missing Objects on Server

Hello,

So I am building a custom airport mod for one of FiveM server. This is what I have been created so far with Menyoo map editor;

Unfortunalety when I convert .xml to .ymap via this tutorial; ( How to load mapeditor xmls into your server using ymaps ) on server, this is what has been seen.

Nearly 80% of props are not seen. They belong to this mod called " Custom Props Add-On [BETA 3]". However somehow “Sandy Shores International Airport” mod ( https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/sandy-shores-international-airport-map-editor-menyoo-low-fps-kingboughey ) can be used on servers without any issue. I am 100% sure that, all objects used on both map mods are identical. Its creator is in silence.

So I am asking help about this issue. How it can be solved by loading addon props to the server?

Thank you in advance.

you have to have custom props to run on server side

Alright then how is it possible? I couldn’t find any information related to load a prop pack to a server. Also that custom props mod setup contains to create a new “fake” DLC to the game. I guess it is not possible on a FiveM server?

Here is setup information from its readme.txt

INSTAL :
Requirments :

> You gonna need an object spawner ( Map Editor , Menyoo , etc)

> Requir Gtaunlockallobject ! OR ! MenyOo (i recomend menyoo even if you only map with map editor cause it's a nice trainer with a lot of option and he is pretty well completing map editor on ped and vehicle option)

> OpenIV

Steps : (dont be afraid it's ez and pretty quick)

> 1°) Exctract the zip and open OpenIV

> 2°) find the " package instaler " option (represented by three little box) and choose adp.OIV

> 3°) Instal To NORMAL FOLDER ( don't use mods folder for THIS file, also it don't remplace any existing gta file )

> 4 ) Locate your Dlclist.xml ( X\GtaV\update\update.rpf\common\data\dlclist.xml )
 (BE CAREFULL THERE IS OTHER DLCLIST IN OTHER FOLDER SO ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THE GOOD PATH ELSE IT WILL NOT WORK)

> 5 ) Copy it to " MODS " folder,
Then extract it where you want (till you remember where ;P)

> 6 ) Step 6°) Open it and ADD the Line " <Item>dlcpacks:\addonprops\</Item> "
after the line that have the same code (not at the end of the text but a bit before)
Then SAVE

> 7 ) Replace the dlclist.xml that you copyed in MODS FOLDER previously by the one you JUST EDITED (with the new line of step 6)

> 8 ) Open " AddToYourObjectlist " ctrl + A to select all / ctrl + c to copy everything 

> 9 ) Open Your Object spawner  " Objectlist / proplist  " (depend if it is map editor or  menyoo) and ctrl + v  everything at the begining of the objectlist
 Then save

> 10 ) Enjoy !  People will need this mod in order to load your maps

Hello again, anyone know any information about this issue?

I just want to say that I published the mod and I am open for all kinds of help.

How did you manage to fix it?

Apply these steps;

how did you fix this? I dont know how and wich steps!

please help!

Did anyone found a fix?

1 Like

tell me about it

Check steps on Foxland International Airport topic. That’s how it works on singleplayer with Menyoo. For FiveM; server owners manage to load it to their servers somehow. However they refuse to share the way. I also quit whole FiveM community so I can’t help anymore.

For the people that can’t fix it:

Just go into the YMAP editor and click on “Recalculate coords” or something like that.
It should fix the issue.

might be a dead thread - but this might be some help to someone as I’ve learnt over 3 years lol.

your props aren’t being streamed, that’s why they’re not showing up once the server loads up.

the same way you stream a ymap is the same way you should stream a collection of .ydrs, .yfts etc etc if they’re not already in-game on that DLC level

from what it looks like - you don’t have the addon props necessary to stream them on your server to show up wherever you placed them in Menyoo.

if, for some reason, someone needs an example; if I have a YMAP with a model I made myself or found somewhere else, let’s say it’s called mechanic_sign.ydr (a custom prop sign) but DON’T stream it WITH the YMAP, it won’t show up in my server, because it only exists on my computer - scale that up to a whole airport… well :thinking: OP knows what happens lol.

2 Likes