(HELP) 2 Servers on VPS

Hello there i was wondering how i can have 2 servers on one vps so i can use my second server for developing

Set your second server to use another port

Ok so i duplicated my 2 folders and named them both dev i changed in the server.cfg the from the dev folders the port but when i start my server only my first server is started??

Make sure you launch the dev server with right server-data folder

Im still so confused so FXServer and server-data is my main server so i duped them and renamed them FXServer Dev and server-data Dev but how can i put the dev server also online?

This is what i changed so i added the duped the server-data folder only and change on the server.cfg the ports but uts still not working

Change the start.bat do your dev folder, and create a new database

Ok so to make things clear i only have now the FXServer Folder/ server-data folder and startserver (bat) but what do i have do do i really have to make a new database? and if so can i make the database in the same phpmyadmin thing im getting confused bcs some people say you have to change only the ports but thats not working

Make a new database and Edit the start.bat

To run a separate server on the same box just change the port for the second server and then just duplicate the server, make sure your start.bat has the correct path in it for the new location and yes, you can use the same database as the other one with the same credentials if you wish. Make sure your port is open for the new server and you’ll be all set.

2 Likes

Yes i already founded but thanks thats the solution for other people that are wondering how to do it :slight_smile: