Helloo basicaly i cant put in any money into my police fund, i cant take out items from the storage but i can put them in and i cant buy any police vehicles or take them out of the police garage i get these errors (thanks for any help)

[script:esx_policejob] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_policejob/server/main.lua:117: attempt to compare nil with number
[script:esx_policejob] > handler (@esx_addoninventory/server/main.lua:84)
[script:esx_policejob] > handler (@esx_policejob/server/main.lua:110)
(I get this error when i try to take an item from the storage)

[ script:esx_society] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_society/server/main.lua:86: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘society’)
(This is what i get when trying to put in money in to police funds

[ script:es_extended] [WARNING] Server callback “esx_vehicleshop:retrieveJobVehicles” does not exist. Please Check The Server File for Errors!
(This is what i get when trying to take out a police vehicle out of the police garage)

I get no error when trying to buy police cars but when im trying to buy a car nothing happens

Did you install the esx_policejob script correctly?
Seems like you are missing esx_vehicleshop and your society is not registered properly…

Follow this tutorial and it should work good for you!

1 Like

Thanks i do have d3x_vehicleshop and all other requirements that are needed for esx_policejob
I dont know about society tho how to i register it properly ?

Just put in the sql, and thats it… and check if the society_police exists in the tables datastore and addon_accont in your sql.

1 Like

I have puted it in the sql and both of the tables exist

and datastore too?

yes indeed

Should work now, if it doesn’t send an image of your F8 Client Console and server console right after you use any of the police options

My guy i always had those the society_police and addon_account and i get those errors

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.