Helicopter Rescue - Rope & Basket, Rescue Players, Lower & Lift Basket [Standalone/QBCore/ESX/vRP]

Helicopter Rescue - London Studios (Paid)

Helicopter Rescue is an advanced resource bringing rescue in difficult locations to the next level. You’ll be able to control a basket attached to a helicopter, such as moving it up and down along with the ability to release it.

It works with pretty much any helicopter straight out of the box and it is compatible with all frameworks. We’ve got permission support for QBCore, ESX, vRP & ace permissions all from the config file.

Trailer: FiveM - Helicopter Rescue [Trailer] [Standalone/QBCore/ESX/vRP] - YouTube
Installation: FiveM - Helicopter Rescue Resource Installation & Usage [Tutorial] - YouTube

Make your roleplay server stand out with Helicopter Rescue.

Compatible with any server: Helicopter Rescue works on any server including OneSync Infinity, OneSync and non-OneSync. The resource is standalone but also supports QB-Core, vRP and ESX straight out of the box.

Full Features

Easy Controls - Controlling the basket from the pilot seat couldn’t be easier, all with keybinds and not a single command.

Info on screen - You’ll have information on your screen regarding your current altitude and the length of the rope, with additional prompts showing you which keys you’ll need to press to perform a certain action.

Lower and lift the basket - You can easily lower and lift the basket using the arrow keys.

Enter the basket - Any player can enter the basket by walking up to it and pressing E.

Release and pickup - You can release and pickup the basket with just one button.

Smart Detection - The resource will realise if you’re too low to the ground or if the basket is about to hit the helicopter and it should intervene to prevent it, by automatically winding the rope in for example. This will prevent crashes.

Fully Synced - This resource is fully synced with all players, despite difficulties with ropes.

Full Compatibility - You won’t need to worry about making sure your helicopter is compatible as it pretty much works with any helicopter straight out of the box.

Custom Model - We’ve included a custom basket model created by one of our 3D modellers, especially for this resource.

Permissions - We’ve added support for permissions straight out of the box, including Ace permissions, QBCore, ESX and vRP. The resource is standalone though, so it will work with any server type.

As you can see, the roleplay opportunities with this resource are endless and this can create some realistic situations for your roleplay server, allowing it to stand out from all the others.

Helicopter Rescue

Purchase

To purchase the resource, head to our Tebex store here.

Helicopter Rescue

Test it out

Test out the resource on our test server. For more information on this, see our website here.

Once in-game, you should go to one of the pre-configured locations around the map such as the hospital seen in the trailer video above, near innocence boulevard.

Documentation

We’re making improvements to our documentation site so we won’t be releasing documentation for this item just yet.

Instead, we’ve got a great video to show you how to get setup:

This resource uses the FiveM Tebex Escrow system found here along with all of our other resources. Our documentation website has information on how to download and update resources from this system.

Support

London Studios are committed to ensuring high standard support is offered to all customers who have purchased this resource. Our support team will do our best to assist you, however in some circumstances we will be unable to assist, such as integrating it with a framework our support team may not be familiar.

We will respond to messages on the forum with requests for support.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Helicopter Rescue and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people and seeing videos/screenshots of the plugin in action!

Screenshots

Helicopter Rescue

Helicopter Rescue

Helicopter Rescue

Code is accessible Partial.
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2000
Requirements None
Support Yes
9 Likes

yes! we’ve been waiting for this release!

Awesome!

nice work

Myself and the crew over at BritishRP took time out of Roleplaying to carry out a review on this latest script. We highly recommend it to any RP server.

London Studios Helicopter Rescue Review

2 Likes

Awesome script!

I highly recommend it to any RP server.

[HELICOPTER RESCUE [FIVEM][Standalone/QBCore/ESX/VRP] - YouTube](HELICOPTER RESCUE [FIVEM][Standalone/QBCore/ESX/VRP] - YouTube)

I really like this script! I do recommend it.

Giveaway Entry Review:

Love the script, works well.

1 Like

Here is my video for the video competition:

Awesome script!

This is such an amazing script. Super realistic and also entertaining. Here is my review!
Here is my entry:

(18) Aircraft Rescue Review & Cinematic | London Studios Script - YouTube

Hope ya enjoy

Hello! Here’s my entry for the competition :slight_smile:
Awesome resource as always, big up Night and Marcus as always.

2 Likes

Amazing work!:fire::fire:

1 Like

Check out our new studios trailer now featuring the Helicopter Rescue resource towards the end!

1 Like

Is there any way to buy just the basket?