HeavenSent RP V2 - Now released- Come through and have a realistic Roleplaying experience!

I’m back! Come make your way to Heaven Sent RP V2! We are a highly organized whitelisted server, giving you the MOST REALISTIC ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCES. For the good news, you get a INSTANT WHITELIST upon joining!
Features:
MORE FEATURES SHOWN IN THE DISCORD
We can turn ANY idea into a PLAYER OWNED business. Ex: if you wanted to own a farm, it can be done, therefore ANY open building can be available for business, including the convenient store!
Plenty of activities to do to keep you excited!
Plenty of houses and mlos to enrich your roleplay
As a civilian, you can do UBER EATS and a selection of things of legal activities that keep you excited!
Gangs (term we use are Factions), and plenty of drugs (I thought outside of the box for this one)
ATM robberies and soon to be cash register robberies
California based and an entire map update for realism
A lot of things in the city I’ve been told have never been seen before!
Wide selection of cars. I also make clothes and made my first car the other day so you can imagine what’s soon to come as well.
Jewelry as items.
Come get a taste of what it feels like to be in an advanced city where it’s also enjoyable
All FACTIONS are free so come on in with your gang of friends
Looking for a staff team, pd team. ems team, doj team as well
PS. I can’t fit everything on this post so here are a few videos showing some things. Join to find out: Heaven Sent Roleplay V2