HAYES AUTO's M+F

Introducing the Hayes Auto Uniform, the perfect addition to your FiveM server’s auto shop wardrobe! Designed with both male and female characters in mind, this uniform is made with high-quality materials and boasts a sleek and professional look.

The male version of the uniform includes a comfortable hoodie to keep you warm on those chilly mornings, a stylish hat to complete the look, and durable trousers with ample pockets for all your tools and equipment.

For the female characters, the uniform features a smart and professional jacket, stylish trousers, and a matching hat to complete the ensemble.

No matter which version you choose, the Hayes Auto Uniform is made to last. The high-quality materials ensure that it can withstand the demands of a busy auto shop and the daily wear and tear of the job.

So, whether you’re performing repairs, providing customer service, or simply managing the day-to-day operations of your auto shop, the Hayes Auto Uniform is the perfect choice. Add it to your FiveM server today and take your auto shop to the next level of professionalism!

Hayes M&F £1.80

| Requirements | FIVEM |
| Support | Yes |

(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

1 Like

Note for every paid release i will release one for free! - If you have something in mind please contact me <3

1 Like

How to get this for my shop I want it !!

Where can i get this?

hi im new to this how would i be able to get the files from you?

can you send me them please ?