Having trouble with vehicle despawn rates

Hello everyone,
So on my server I notice when taking screenshots or doing foot pursuits during roleplay that any cars in the area despawn if I look away for 5 seconds. I thought it was client side but its for everyone who plays on my server. I found this resource: [DISCONTINUED] [ALPHA] Stop vehicle despawning but its discontinued and dosent support Delete Vehicle script and the vehicles sometimes glitch when being respawned.
Thanks.

to give you help i think we need more info, you use ESX? i know there are several resources in ESX Org that clear props and vehicles around to have better performance but this sometimes derivate in a weak gameplay experience.

The cars despawn when you are near or you have to go far to get despawn? if despawn when you are near, probably there are some resource clearing it, if despawn when you are far its the default memory clear from the game, at this case you have to get a resource to get all cars saved with his positions to despawn/spawn when a player is near.

I dont use ESX but the biggest issue is they will despawn if you look away for about 5-15 secs. Its noticeable when you have a cop car with its lights on.One good example is if I am loading a car into a enclosed trailer then by the time I finish i walk out and the vehicle towing the trailer despawns.

Bump (pls help)

This has to do with IsEntityAMissionEntity and when you switch from one personal car to another it will switch that role over to the last vehicle you’re in. And if the vehicle you want to get back in is out of sight during the cleanup phase then it will despawn.

Best thing I’ve seen to combat this issue is to make sure someone keeps a literal eye on the vehicle and it won’t despawn.

I have not found a solution for this yet myself.