Having problems with my key and verify protected resourse

Hello, im having some issue with my key and patreon, im getting these failed to verify protected resourse
errors constantly, had contact with the creators of a few off my bouht scripts and they all say theres something wrong with my key

[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for emfan-gym
[ citizen-server-impl] Failed to verify protected resource emfan-gym
[ citizen-server-impl] Failed to verify protected resource emfan-gym

Following as I’m experiencing the same issue.

Not sure about OP but our server.cfg is saying “Server license key authentication succeeded. Welcome!” at the top. Then errors the same as OP when attempting to verify the protected resources.

I saw on a forum it should only take 6 hours, so I’ve been hesitant to just leave it for a few days in case we have done something wrong.

Everytime you add a new asset from Keymaster you need to restart the server, ensuring it doesn’t work and may cause other dependant assets to stop/bug out, every time you add a new asset it’s a good practice to wipe your cache folder on your server, as sometimes that can cause problems for people playing as well.

As long as cfx verifies and connects to your key in the server.cfg, you should be good.

That’s just what I found over the years, hope this helps!

not sure if you fixed this but usually its the .fxap file doesnt transfer via filezilla try using WINSCP. i had this issue and thats how you fix it.