GTA V version? updated
**Up to date?**yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? windows 7
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications to be honest im not sure
What did you do to get this issue? i was trying to join a server… ive been in the server before to and the only one getting it
What server did you get this issue on? Mixerrp(MCRP)
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far.
ive deleted fivem cache and then fivem and gta.

have you tried contacting the server owners about this problem?.

yeah this seems like an outdated server version

yeah but seems like im the only one that is having this problem… he also said he turned that off and i was still not able to get in

now its not lux_vehcontrol its esx_dockshop but still saying the resource.rpf is not in cache

heres my cache

is it possible that im missing some kind of resource ?

clear your cache and try connecting again.

already tried that haha yeah it didnt work either

If you have windows 7, all the new updated server’s will not work for anybody. I don’t know what they did but windows 7 doesn’t work anymore - My only suggestion is moving to Windows 10 and this fixed the issue for many, I hate windows 10 and will not move up to windows 10 so I quit Five M till licenses are fixed with Microsoft.

I too have had this issue and many others with windows 7

okay so im not going to be able to play because fivem is trying to push me to buy windows 10… everyone else is getting into the server… i got someone to send me their cache file and it work for a bit then no its not working at all… like come on fivem its gotta be your side

tried this multiply times

FiveM isnt the only one, Windows 7 support with Microsoft themselves and most company’s are going to end… i mean if you want to be unsecure kudos to ya.

But if you wanna stick to Windows 7 then… well thats up to you as well eventually you will have more issues then just with FiveM.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.