Having A Problem With My Database?

Hello,

So i have this server that I have not used for awhile but is now giving me issues. When I start up the server and load in as I press continue to select my character an error pops up that says “Error checking player existence, there is a problem with the database”. I had this problem before and a dev fixed it in like 10 minutes so I do not believe it is hard to do but have no idea where to start. If you have seen this error before or a dev that know how to fix can you please let me know so I can get this started please!! I will post the a picture of the error and what I am getting from my console. Please excuse the other script errors as I am slowly fixing them lol. If anyone can help I would appreciate it thank you!!!

databse error

fxserver_1625333137.log (82.6 KB)

Here are the pictures and the whole console log is that fxserver link below the pictures!!

ECONNREFUSED means that whatever details you entered so the scripts can connect to the DB are incorrect - double check the port, login and password for a start.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.