Harmony Fire station {Map edit} 0.2!

welcome to my first mod!
Hope you guys love it, please point out any bugs below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}
{Update log}
Fixed occls
Added more detail to the building
Added car gens
New stream folder format
-----------------------------------------------------------]

_modded_FD_H_0.2.rar (10.5 MB)
_modded_FD_H.rar (5.1 MB)

7 Likes

looks good dude :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks nice.

1 Like

This is really nice, Any change an interior of some sort could be added at some point, Even for the bays to work.

1 Like

making one right now XD new at this

4 Likes

Fabulous

1 Like

Runs perfect, No issues, It’s going to make my fire guys happy since there is no good sandy fire station.

1 Like

i was gonna add it in sandy too but idk if it would fit

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Nice update, Couple of things the parked cars make it hard for trucks to get in and out. Also can the bush be removed on the left side of the building, In your 2nd photo, It’s the bush next to the truck. Makes it hard for vehicles to get in and out.

noted ill move some things around i was testing it with the base game truck and thought the same thing

2 Likes

You should make it so you can go inside

Does it open?

We went to test it but had no collisions and it was way to small for the trucks we use, hopefully soon it can be fixed, looks real good right now

No it does not open

@_modded Can you make it compatable with this:

The LODs conflict

i can ill release it next update

also he does use a leaked asset in his mod (Clawes Paleto sheriff) so keep that in mind

Do you have plans to make an interior? Not a lot but maybe just an open door to the bay?

i will be doing this here in a few days but you can used mlos made for the paleto fd and move it there

_modded I have a Paleto interior but damn if I know how to move it. If you ever trying to help a brother out ya know.