Handling meta wont load after server restart?

So in short I added a custom vehicle to a FiveM server but it had only a handling file nothing more, so I copied the rest of the files from another car and made the changes in name so it can work.

These files are the
__resources.lua
carcols.meta
carvariations.meta
dlctext.meta
vehicles.meta

The first problem was that when I put it it work nicely but when I restarted the server the car was lifted had more power and traction then before and it was extremly easy to roll it over just on 5mph too.
SO I corrected the handling.meta to fix that and it worked again until the server was restarted then back to the problems. But the handling.meta was the same as I edited it so the server restart did not reset it or edited it and I cant figure out why is this happening.

Could someone help ?

Can you send your fxmanifest?

Hi sorry I already figured it out just forgot to delete/close the thread (I’m new to this forum xd)

The problem was that the server I put in the modded car I downloaded and configured was named exactly the same as one of the car in a pack of hundreds of cars that another person downloaded.

So short I needed to rename the files and make the changes in the handling and etc.

1 Like

Just gonna drop this here for you: