Handling.meta for police cars

hello! so i have some troubles trying to make my police cars faster and i tried putting another cars handling.meta into the police cars file and replacing the names to fit correctly that didn’t work, then i figured out you have to make one from scratch and im still not understanding on how to make one if someone could point me in the write direction, i looked on a website, this one but it still didnt make any sense on what number i need to put in https://gtamods.com/wiki/Handling.meta

1 Like

you can qither download this> [Release] Most Complete Handling.Meta (Includes NEW DLC Vehicles!) or do it the ‘‘diy’’ way bellow.

you can go to this path in openiv> Your path to gta in OpenIV\update\update.rpf\common\data and there is the handling.meta , you can copy that and and download the handling_mod.rar from the link above and put the handling.meta in taht folder and the move the folder into your recources.

after you have competed one of these, you can open the handling.meta and find the handling line you want to edit, i this case a police vehicle, like police, police2, police3 and police4, and if you dont know all the police vehicle names, you can find them here> https://wiki.■■■■■■■■■■■/index.php?title=Vehicle_Models
and then you can start the server and go test if you see a difrence, also there are a lot of handling files in gta5mods.com that have edited police cars handlings aswell

edit. if you are having a problem, once i get home, i can make a quick handling for you to drop it in

3 Likes

yeh i might need your help

1 Like

here is a link for edited version of Raklatif’s mod, i made the police vehicles have 2x power and if thats too much/too litle of difrence you can just open the handling.meta once installed on your server. you could also install this client sided but whit a sligtly difrent installation way.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dwyKfdD3AfzeJsKLzAmnVhhMFdUJX5kE?usp=sharing

after you have extracted this rar/zip file, drag and drop it into your servers recources folder and add a line ‘‘start handling_mod’’ into your recource.lua

if you want it only for your client, drag and drop the handling.meta into this path v
\FiveM.app\citizen\common\data
FiveM.app can also be called FiveM Application Data in some cases

also to add, the ‘’ fInitialDriveForce’’ is the engine power basicly, and if you ser it to 2x biger number, it would be a litle faster, basicly ‘‘bigger number=more power=bit more speed’’ if that helps whit anything ;D and if you can understand better, there are youtube videos of how to do this a

4 Likes

alright i will try it thanks for spending your time on a complete stranger :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no broblemo

and it works for every police vehicle? even add ons?

addons usualy have its own handling.meta and if it does, you can open it and find the line
‘‘fInitialDriveForce’’ and if its something like 0.24, make it to 0.44 and then test it, if the addon doesnt have its own habdling included, its propably using a handling line from gta orgina police vehicle

ok cool

image this is the usual folder for an addon vehicle in a fivem server and you can edit the handling meta for it here

yeh i know but most add on police vehicles dont have them for some reason

ok, they should still have a vehicles.meta, and you can open that and check the police if it has a police vehicle name

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.